Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Currently not in stock. We work hard to get more.
- Order number: FTSP4
Melde dich an, um eigene Bilder hochzuladen:
TSP Custom Frame Classic V2
More than 100 years tradtion in frame building meets modern custom design in perfection.
The Classic V2 will catch everybodys eyes.
Due perfecting the corresponding angles and lines of the design the frame seems to be on the qui vive...and he is for sure! Because high quality steel is used its weight is extremly light. This Italian wildcat is your garanty for uncountable fans.
It is for 24 inch, 26 inch, but also for 28 inch wheels in the front!
We do not warranty for any type of engine "petrol of electric "and if the customers build this bike they have not any warranty.
All tsp frames / forks are not constructed for motorized vehicles, no matter if its a combustion or electric engine. If the frame is used with any kind of engine it's warranty will expire immediately.
- Colour: uncoloured / raw
- possible rim sizes:
- 24" up to 100 mm (~3,94 inches) width
- 26" up to 100 mm (~3,94 inches) width
- bottom bracket size: BMX (US) one piece crank
- head tube: 1 1/8"
- needed seat post: 27,2 mm (~1,07 inches)
- disc brake mounting possible: no!
- coaster brake mounting possible: yes!
- bike rider heights: from 1,60 m to 1,95 m (~5,25 - 6,40 ft)
- frame steel: tig welding cr-mo
- head tube length: 140 mm (~5,51 inches)
- width between chain stays: 130 mm (~5,12 inches)
- seat -> head tube: ~755 mm (~29,72 inches)
- seat -> bottom bracket: ~552 mm (~21,73 inches)
- Length over all: 1270 mm (~50 inches)
- weight: about 6,2 kg (~13,67 pounds)
- In addition to the picture the BB shell has a support to the downtube