Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Now ready to despatch
Delivery time appr. 3-6 working days to GB
- Order number: FAVR
Melde dich an, um eigene Bilder hochzuladen:
Custom Frame "Raptor"
Caught some surface rust
When we saw the Raptor for the first time, it made us stop breathing. We have never ever seen something like that. This frame connects aggressiv design, technical innovations and outstanding quality. His unique design is an eyecatcher for everybody. We know for sure: This one is a must have for our shop.
Now he is ready to purchase:
sharp, aggressiv, innovative, crazy - waiting to become part of your customize project. Can you handle the raptor? Yo will find no second like this.
- Height-adjustable frame (three high) by changing the setting of the spring.
- Height-adjustable bottom bracket (four height)
- seat -> bottom bracket: from 590 to 690 mm (~23,23 - 27,16 inches)
- seat -> head tube: 600 mm (~23,62 inches)
- weight: about 7.2 kg (~15,87 pounds)
- Colour: uncoloured / raw
- possible rim sizes:
- 24 "up to 100 mm (~3,94 inches) width
- 26 "up to 100 mm (~3,94 inches) width
- 28 "up to 80 mm (~3,15 inches) width
- bottom bracket size: BMX (US) for one piece crank
- head tube 1 1/8 "
- disc brake mounting possible: no!
- coaster brake mounting possible: yes!
- bike rider heights: from 1.60 m to 1.95 m (~1,75 - 2,13 yards)
- Steel frame: High quality steel
- head tube length: 110 mm (~4,33 inches)
- width between chain stays 135 mm (~5,31 inches)
- Length over all: 1200 mm (~47,24 inches)
- weight: about 7,2 kg (~15,87 pounds)
Since 2008 Robert Korkosz (AV-Bike) has been manufacturing unique design for the "Custom Bike World".
Innovation meets exceptional style including impressive technology which is second to none.
Classic Cycle is extremely proud of distributing these unparalleled products.