Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 3-6 working days to GB
- Order number: F123
Melde dich an, um eigene Bilder hochzuladen:
Frame "Kahaki Flash" Custom Frame made out of square tubes, Standard version
After some rather small designes Kahaki decided to build something a bit larger.
Flash is a longer and lower frame, available in standard 'STD' version or few cm longer 'L' version.
Confortable cruiser for whole range of rider heights from 165-190 cm (~64,96-74,80 inches) 'STD' up to 180-200 cm (~70,87-78,74 inches) 'L' version.
With some adjusments like longer / shorter stem and offset seat you can easily go beyound that range.
- The highlights: It is for 24 inch, 26 inch tires
- Colour: uncoloured / raw
- possible rim sizes: 26" up to 100 mm (~3,94 inches) width
- Ground clearence: 26"
- wheels: 110-120 mm (~4,33 - 4,72 inches) 26" rear wheel and 29"
- up front: 140 mm (~5,51 inches)
- bottom bracket size: BMX (US) one piece crank
- head tube: 1 1/8" - 160 mm (~6,30 inches)
- needed seat post: 27,2 mm (~1,07 inches) ( Art. No. 56386000)
- needed seat clamp: 31,8 mm (~1,25 inches)
- disc brake mounting possible: no!
- coaster brake mounting possible: yes!
- bike rider heights: from 1,65 m to 1,90 m (~5,25 - 6,23 ft) 'STD'
- frame steel: High quality steel
- head tube length: 160 mm (~6,30 inches)
- seat -> head tube: ~ 75 cm (~29,53 inches) 'STD'
- seat -> bottom bracket: ~ 59 cm (~23,23 inches) 'STD'
- Length over all: about 130 cm (51,18 inches) 'STD'
- Rake angle: 60°
- weight: about 8 kg (~17,64 pounds)