Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Currently not in stock. We work hard to get more.
- Order number: FTSP1
Melde dich an, um eigene Bilder hochzuladen:
TSP Custom Frame Classic Raw
More than 100 years tradtion in frame building meets modern custom design in perfection.
The maximum of perfection as well as in the material, the handcraft and the design make a definitive go of the TSP Classic.
This eyecatcher is made out of high quality Steel. That s why the frame has a total weight of only 6,2 kg (~13,67 pounds) and garanties the most relaxed way of cruising.
Straightness meets the swing.
Lightweight - Stability - Beauty - The TSP Custom Classic
We do not warranty for any type of engine "petrol of electric " and if the customers build this bike they have not any warranty. All tsp frames / forks are not constructed for motorized vehicles, no matter if its a combustion or electric engine. If the frame is used with any kind of engine it's warranty will expire immediately.
- It is for 24 inch, 26 inch, but also for 28 inch wheels in the front
- Colour: uncoloured / raw
- possible rim sizes: 24", 26" up to 100 mm (~3,94 inches) width
- bottom bracket size: BMX (US) one piece crank
- head tube: 1 1/8"
- needed seat post: 27,2 mm (~1,07 inches)
- disc brake mounting possible: no!
- coaster brake mounting possible: yes!
- bike rider heights: from 1,60 m to 1,95 m (~1,75 - 2,13 yards)
- frame steel: tig welding cr-mo
- head tube length: 140 mm (~5,51 inches)
- width between chain stays: 130 mm (~5,12 inches)
- seat -> head tube: ~755 mm (~27,72 inches)
- seat -> bottom bracket: ~552 mm (~21,73 inches)
- Length over all: 1270 mm (~50 inches)
- weight: about 6,2 kg (~13,67 pounds)
In addition to the picture the BB shell has a support to the downtube.