Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Now ready to despatch
Delivery time appr. 3-6 working days to GB
- Order number: FAVZW
Melde dich an, um eigene Bilder hochzuladen:
"Zwara" Cruiser Frame - made out of square tubes
After AV designed the frame Raptor they now brought up a newsensatioen: Cruiser Frame ZWARA.
This frame connects aggressiv design, technical innovations and outstanding quality. His unique design is an eyecatcher for everybody.
Now he is ready to purchase:
sharp, aggressiv, innovative, crazy - waiting to become part of your customize project. Can you handle the raptor? Yo will find no second like this.
- Height-adjustable seat to 150 mm (~5,90 inches) up and down
- Height-adjustable bottom bracket 60 mm (~2,36 inches) up and down
- seat -> bottom bracket: from 700 mm (~27,56 inches) maximum to 520 mm (~20,47 inches) minimum distance
- seat -> head tube: 620 mm (~24,41 inches)
- needed seat post: 22.2 mm (~0,87 inches)
- weight: about 7.2 kg (~15,87 pounds)
- Colour: uncoloured / raw
- possible rim sizes:
- 24 "up to 100 mm (~3,94 inches) width
- 26 "up to 100 mm (~3,94 inches) width
- 28 "up to 80 mm (~3,15 inches) width
- bottom bracket size: BMX (US) one piece crank
- head tube 1 1/8 "
- disc brake mounting possible: no!
- coaster brake mounting possible: yes!
- bike rider heights: from 1.60 m to 1.95 m (~1,75 - 2.13 yards)
- Steel frame: High quality steel
- head tube length: 110 mm (~4,33 inches)
- width between chain stays 125 mm (~4,92 inches)
- Length over all: 1280 mm (~50,39 inches)
- weight: about 7,2 kg (~15,87 poundss)
Since 2008 Robert Korkosz (AV-Bike) has been manufacturing unique design for the "Custom Bike World".
Innovation meets exceptional style including impressive technology which is second to none.
Classic Cycle is extremely proud of distributing these unparalleled products.