Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: SMG1995C
Vintage Leather Saddle Oxfrod Club Congnac
A classic touring saddle with two twisted springs in the back. The saddle surface made out of real leather and therefore it is very comfortable. 9 stable and rigid copper rivets garantee the connection of the steel rail and the real leather cover. Ideal for those, who like to connect classic appearance with comfort for long rides.
The saddle comes with a standard clamp, but the rail can also be connected to a modern patent seat post.
- 100% hand crafted in Italy
- dimensions about 275 x 230 x 70 mm (~10,83 x 9,05 x 2,75 inches)
- weight about: 920 gr. (~2,03 pounds)
- colour: congnac with black frame
- Manufacturer: Selle Monte Grappa, Italy