This product is currently not available!
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Currently not in stock. We work hard to get more.
- Order number: 6361
Melde dich an, um eigene Bilder hochzuladen:
NEW Classic Cycle Dual Springer Vintage Bicycle Fork for Fat Bikes with Disc Brake mount... more
Product information "Classic Cycle Dual Springer Fat Bike Vintage Fork 26 inch"
NEW Classic Cycle Dual Springer Vintage Bicycle Fork for Fat Bikes
- with Disc Brake mount
- with 1 inch steerer
- Abraham Linkage Monark Fork
- The most beautyful springer ever produced now for 100 mm (~3,94 inches) rims suits Sand, Snow or Fat Bikes up to 26 x 4.5 Tires
- up to 26 inch., adjustable springs
- black with chrome-plated springs
- 1 inch steerer = 25,4 mm
- total steerer lengh: 239 mm (~9,41 inches)
- without thread for ahead headset
- Width between Fork legs: 140 mm (~5,51 inches)
- Axle mount width: 135 mm (~5,31 inches)
- Distance between fork crown and axle dropout: 430 mm (~16,93 inches)
- Weight: 3,27 kg (~7,21 pounds)
- with mount for Disc brake (160 mm (~6,30 inches) max. rotor)
- Original Classic Cycle Cruiser Springfork Model Monark
Related links to "Classic Cycle Dual Springer Fat Bike Vintage Fork 26 inch"