This product is currently not available!
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
More awaited: 15 August 2022
- Order number: 6158W
Melde dich an, um eigene Bilder hochzuladen:
Classic Cycle Dual Springer Vintage Bicycle Fork with Disc Brake mount with 1 inch steerer... more
Product information "Classic Cycle Dual Springer Vintage Fork 26 inch 1 inch stem"
Classic Cycle Dual Springer Vintage Bicycle Fork
- with Disc Brake mount
- with 1 inch steerer
- Abraham Linkage Monark Fork
- The most beautyful springer ever produced
- up to 26 inch., adjustable springs
- black with chrome-plated springs
- A - Distance between fork crown and axle dropout: 385 mm (~15,16 inches)
- C - Width between Fork legs: 100 mm (~3,94 inches)
- D - Axle mount width: 100 mm (~3,94 inches)
- E - Steerer lengh: 215 mm (~8,46 inches)
- F - 1 inch steerer = 25,4 mm
- without thread for ahead headset
- Weight: ~ 2,8 kg (~6,18 inches)
- with mount for a brake arm and Disc brake (160 mm (~6,30 inches) max. rotor)
- Original Classic Cycle Cruiser Springfork Model Monark
Related links to "Classic Cycle Dual Springer Vintage Fork 26 inch 1 inch stem"
204 Suspension Fork RST Guide 20 Zoll TNL Fatbike 1 1/8 Ahead for Disc Brake