Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Now ready to dispatch
Delivery time appr. 3-6 working days to GB
- Order number: CAB-PRO-VEL-085
Pre-assembled Bafang wiring harness 1T4 with 2PIN extension cable in cable protection hose.
Technical data of Bafang wiring harness 1T4:
- Transmission of power and data between the controller and the brake sensors, thumb throttle and display.
- Compatible with Bafang hub motors
- Waterproof plugs / connectors
- Cable length: ~ 70 cm / 27,55 inches, incl. connector ~ 80 cm / 31,5 inches
- 1x male 3-PIN Julet connector yellow for throttle / thumb throttle.
- 1x male 5-PIN Jullet connector green for display
- 2x female 3-PIN Jullet connector yellow for shift / brake sensor
- 1x male 8-PIN Jullet connector black for controller
Technical data of Extension cable for Ebike:
- Connector: 2-pin HIGO / Julet (1x male - 1x female)
- Water resistance: IP65
- Cable length: 100 cm / 39,37 inches
- Plug connection: red
- Outer material: ABS plastic
Technical data cable protection hose:
- Keeps cables tidy and protected!
- Diameter: ~ 20 mm
- Length: ~ 850 mm
- Fabric hose with practical Velcro fastener over the entire length
HIGO / Julet plugs are common on many e-bikes because they provide a firm and waterproof connection. There are different types, which differ in the number of pins and thus the area of use.
A HIGO / Julet connector is generally quite firm because it is waterproof. It can be disconnected by pulling, NOT twisting. If twisted, the pins could be damaged.
Please note the arrows on the outside - they help to align and fit the connectors. When the connections are properly plugged together, no coloured plastic should be visible.