Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Now ready to dispatch
Delivery time appr. 3-6 working days to GB
- Order number: FTSP5
Melde dich an, um eigene Bilder hochzuladen:
TSP Custom Frame Wave
More than 100 years tradtion in frame building meets modern custom design in perfection.
TSP made it: they designed the perfect wave to cruise.
If you want to be part of the ultimative flow, this frame will be your "must have"! Best rigid quality, formidable and harmonious design set new standards of frames. The "Wave" seems to be light as a feather ... and it is not only a visual impression.:
5,9 kg Steel will catch you.
We do not warranty for any type of engine "petrol of electric "and if the customers build this bike they have not any warranty.
All tsp frames / forks are not constructed for motorized vehicles, no matter if its a combustion or electric engine. If the frame is used with any kind of engine it's warranty will expire immediately.
Enjoy your own flow!
- Wheels 24 inch, 26 inch with 100 mm (~3,94 inches) rims
- Colour: uncoloured / raw
- possible rim sizes: 24" 26" up to 100 mm (~3,94 inches) width
- bottom bracket size: BMX (US) one piece crank
- head tube: 1 1/8"
- needed seat post: 27,2 mm (~1,07 inches)
- disc brake mounting possible: no!
- coaster brake mounting possible: yes!
- bike rider height: from 1,60 m to 1,95 m (~5,25 - 6,40 ft)
- frame steel: tig welding cr-mo
- head tube length: 140 mm (~5,51 inches)
- width between chain stays: 130 mm (~5,12 inches)
- seat -> head tube: ~755 mm (~29,72 inches)
- seat -> bottom bracket: ~627 mm (~24,68 inches)
- Length over all: 1260 mm (~49,61 inches)
- weight: about 5,9 kg (~13 pounds)